Great People Inside (GPI) is a talent management tool that enables you to assess people’s potential and take a scientific approach to recruitment.
Gain a competitive advantage by effectively understanding what separates the best from the rest, including their natural tendencies, behaviours and preferences as well as their key attitudes in the workplace. We help you to ensure you identify your existing top performers and select the best candidates for every role you wish to recruit; while also reducing costs, effort and time.
GPI enables you to create a short, fully-customisable assessment for each role, a Job Match to evaluate candidates against and a link that you can easily incorporate into your Applicant Tracking System or job adverts.
With GPI, you can measure candidates against the crucial competencies of top performers from your Job Match. Candidates will complete the assessment as part of the application process. Their results will then be compared with the Profile and, each day, you will be able to access a list of candidates that fit the role you are recruiting for. You only need to look at the applicants who achieve your chosen standard.
Don’t settle for a pre-determined package of measurements for your crucial next appointment of a manager or executive. GPI enables you to measure exactly what you want to evaluate potential employees and choose the length, complexity and cost of your assessment.
Graduates entering the workforce represent the future of your business, yet few organisations have a scientific approach for selecting the right graduates to take the business forward. Most organisations are forced to utilise poor quality filtering systems such as keyword analysis or manual sifting. GPI puts you in a stronger position to secure the future of your organisation by recruiting the right people.
Current methods of filtering through high volumes of job applicants can be expensive, time-consuming and inconsistent. When organisations implement simplistic methodologies it can open them up to significant challenges regarding inefficiency and inaccuracy. Organisations need to do better and they can with GPI.
How does the Job Match work?
Our psychometric assessments work on the principle of Job Match – we work with you to define what success looks like (Job Profile), assess existing top performers in the role (internal or external) and compare the team. In a few easy steps, we’ll support you to:
- Design the perfect assessment for your organisation and the unique role
- Benchmark candidates against your top performers
- Send a personalised invitation to each candidate
- Produce easy-to-read reports on candidates
How are GPI Assessments priced?
GPI is the most cost effective, high volume recruitment tool on the market. Our approach saves you time and money, requires no manual intervention until after the initial filtering process and is based on scientifically-validated principles.
It ensures, at very low ‘per candidate’ costs, you only interview people confirmed as being capable of taking on the role. Your options for implementing GPI include:
- Annual, unlimited use – Unlimited use offers a monthly price, regardless of how many assessments are actually used. We use a simple, transparent calculation to understand the likely usage of the system and determine a set price for you. We only review throughput annually with no retrospective charging. It is always less expensive than buying credits. Unlimited use also comes with our fully customisable 360 feedback assessment at no extra cost.
- Project, unlimited use - For some organisations, such as seasonal recruiters, a 12-month unlimited use contract is not cost-effective. We can provide you with an unlimited use contract for the duration of the project (minimum of three months).
- Credits purchased – For intermittent users, the option of purchasing credits is preferable. The greater the number of credits purchased at the same time, the lower ‘per credit’ cost you’ll play. The fewer dimensions used in an assessment, the lower ‘per assessment’ cost.