Your personal brand has the ability to 'make or break' a wide range of opportunities in your life. It represents what you stand for and how you represent yourself to others. It will define which doors open for you in life, so it’s vital to invest the time to think very clearly about how you want to be perceived.
Whether your goal is to get a new job, a promotion, start a new business, or be a role model to your family or working community, impressions matter and image is crucial. People who manage their image and personal brand as an asset for achieving success are far more likely to achieve it.
The way you build your personal brand is an investment in yourself akin to the investment you make in your continuing education. If research says that 55% of first impressions are based on our visual presentation then you could be the smartest person in the room, but if your personal brand is at odds with what you are saying then the bottom line is that your brand and image talk without you saying a word.
GRA's practical Personal Branding training programme supports individuals to understand more clearly what a personal brand is and offers a step-by-step process for building your own authentic brand. It will encourage you to align your brand with your career goals, your values and your personality so that you project a consistent and credible impression both online and offline.
This programme will enable participants to:
- Understand what their personal brand means to them and others
- Develop the ability to reflect on and learn from other brands to develop an awareness of what good looks like and to avoid common pitfalls
- Create a vision and clear goals for the future, as well as recognition of how this shapes their personal brand
- Utilise GRA tools for employing the five components of a personal brand
- Build an understanding of what it means to ‘live your brand’, manage it day-to-day and develop it in future